- Branch by Abstraction PatternPeter Jausovec•The strangler pattern is useful for scenarios where you can intercept the calls at the edge of your monolithic application. But what do you do in a scenario where the functionality you're trying to extract is not called directly from the outside, rather it is being called from multiple other places inside the monolith?
- The Strangler PatternPeter Jausovec•The strangler pattern is used in scenarios when you're migrating from monolithic systems by extracting pieces of functionality and moving that functionality into new services. This article explains how the pattern works and how to implement it.
- How to configure rate limiter in IstioSeptember 8, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- How to expose custom ports on Istio ingress gatewayAugust 1, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Top Cloud-Native Certifications and Learning ResourcesJuly 26, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Portainer - UI for managing ContainersJune 2, 2022, Anuja Kumari
- Traefik Proxy 2.x and TLS 101May 31, 2022, Gérald Croës
- Kubernetes CLI (kubectl) tips you didn't know aboutMay 10, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Setting up SSL certificates with Istio GatewayMay 5, 2022, Peter Jausovec