- Horizontal partitioning in MongoDBPeter Jausovec•In this article, I'll talk a bit about data partitioning. Specifically, I'll talk about horizontal data partitioning or sharding. After a brief 'theoretical' part, I'll show you an example of how you can configure sharding with MongoDB. You will be able to run three MongoDB shards, a configuration server, and a router on your computer, using Docker compose.
- How to configure rate limiter in IstioSeptember 8, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- How to expose custom ports on Istio ingress gatewayAugust 1, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Top Cloud-Native Certifications and Learning ResourcesJuly 26, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Portainer - UI for managing ContainersJune 2, 2022, Anuja Kumari
- Traefik Proxy 2.x and TLS 101May 31, 2022, Gérald Croës
- Kubernetes CLI (kubectl) tips you didn't know aboutMay 10, 2022, Peter Jausovec
- Setting up SSL certificates with Istio GatewayMay 5, 2022, Peter Jausovec