Interested in private workshops for your company?
We can tailor the course material that matters to you. Contact us for more information.
What will I learn?
- Kubernetes architecture and building blocks
- Kubernetes set up using Docker, Minikube and cloud providers
- Kubernetes resources and how to use them
- Kubernetes CLI and Dashboard
- Deploying and scaling applications
By the end of the workshop, you will learn how to:
- Install a Kubernetes cluster
- Use Kubernetes CLI to manage resources
- Create deployments, secrets and config maps
- Deploy and scale applications
The workshop participants should be familiar with Docker basics. You will need a Mac, Linux or Windows computer with the following installed:
- Code/text editor (e.g. VS Code or equivalent)