Interested in private workshops for your company?
We can tailor the course material that matters to you. Contact us for more information.
What will I learn?
- Ingress and Ingress controllers
- Running stateful workloads using StatefulSets
- Volumes and volume claims
- Custom resource definitions (CRDs)
By the end of the workshop, you will learn how to:
- Create ingress rules
- Run stateful workloads
- Create your own resources using CRDs
- Implement an operator in Golang
The workshop participants should be familiar with Docker and Kubenretes basics. You will need a Mac, Linux or Windows computer with the following installed:
- Code/text editor (e.g. VS Code or equivalent)
- Kubernetes cluster